top of page

Funds / Allowances

Listed below are some funds that you may be able to claim to help support your child. If you require any advice accessing any of this funding please let us know:

Disability Living Allowance (DLA): This is a benefit you may be able to claim to help in meeting the additional costs of your child regularly attending therapy and needing additional care and support. Forms can be downloaded via the attached link. Debbie also keeps a few forms in the office if you do not have access to a printer.


Carers Allowance: If your child is in receipt of Disability Living Allowance you may be able to claim this benefit.


Disability Access Funds (DAF): The Disability Access Fund is a one-off payment per child per year to the childcare provider nominated by the parent and is to be used to support the inclusion of eligible 3 & 4-year-olds through reasonable adjustments. The payment is made regardless of how many hours a child attends and is not prorated.


Family Fund: This fund exists to help families caring for a child with additional needs, under the age of 16. Help can be given on a means tested basis. Grants are given for many different things but must be related to the care of your child.


Health Start Vouchers: If you’re more than 10 weeks pregnant or have a child under 4, you may be entitled to get help to buy healthy food and milk.

Wiltshire Council Parent Portal / Early Years Establishment Portal: You can find a full guide on using the portal here.  To login or register for an account click here

bottom of page